-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|458|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Password Security Safety

Sun, 13 Apr 2014, 15:58
Jayenkai
General Reminder to change all your passwords, everywhere, just to be on the safe side.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sun, 13 Apr 2014, 15:58
dna
That thought crosses my mind all the time but I have so many that I never get to changing them. I looked at those password software programs that advertise the safe and secure storage of your passwords along with some that offer a ONE password accesses all option.

-=-=-
DNA
Tue, 15 Apr 2014, 15:06
spinal
Apparently theres an app to let you use your iphone fingerprint scanner for passwords

-=-=-
Check out my excellent homepage!
Tue, 15 Apr 2014, 21:48
dna

there used to be a computer company call Micron Computers, later called MPC computers, that had fingerprint logging into
windows 2000 and XP.

The Palm rest had the finger print reader built into it. They were way ahead of the times then.

-=-=-
DNA