-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|457|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Ants?

Fri, 25 Jul 2014, 04:33
Jayenkai
Damn straight.. Can’t stand the em’strong ants! Those are the WORST!!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Fri, 25 Jul 2014, 04:33
cyangames
They're like really annoying versions of bees. Get loads of them on the walk back home, gahh!

-=-=-
Web / Game Dev, occasionally finishes off coding games also!
Fri, 25 Jul 2014, 04:44
Jayenkai
Our next door neighbour moved here a couple of years ago, and was scared by the amount of ants on our street..
"We never had ants where we used to live!!"

*sigh* they're only ants! calm down!!

A bit of any powder, and you'll keep 'em away.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Fri, 25 Jul 2014, 04:47
cyangames
The wife is absolutely petrified of moths. I think I've disposed of nearly 4 figures worth of them over the last 5 years, poor buggers.

-=-=-
Web / Game Dev, occasionally finishes off coding games also!
Fri, 25 Jul 2014, 05:01
Jayenkai
I'm not "afraid" of moths, but most people seem to think I am..
During late night coding sessions, in dimly lit rooms, the damned creatures seem intent on landing on your monitor. Since I'm usually far too Focussed on my code, this usually results in the creature scaring the bejesus out of me, and me jumping a mile!!

Scary buggers..
But I'll happily fatten it with a nearby notepad, or otherwise.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sat, 26 Jul 2014, 03:56
Dabz
I hate spiders... Detest the things... But on the other side, I love snakes... Had a massive boa wrapped round me in Blackpool once... Would crush me like a crisp packet.... But she was gorgeous!

Dabz

-=-=-
Intel Core i5 6400 2.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB), 8Gig DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 64bit
Sat, 26 Jul 2014, 10:03
rockford
I don't dislike any creatures. Happy to handle them all. At work I'm the one that everyone calls to get rid of the spiders, moths, bees, wasps and any other bugs that wander/fly in.

I've owned or looked after pretty much every critter under the sun at some point in my life. I worked in a pet shop for a while and often had snakes around my neck or holding them so customers could stroke them.

Other than the eating challenges, I could ace all the trials in I'm a Celebrity. None of those would bother me one little bit.
Sat, 26 Jul 2014, 14:22
steve_ancell
Ants = magnifying glass fodder.