-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|685|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Actor/Actress Polls 2

Sat, 23 Aug 2014, 17:55
dna
@The Poll: Here again you've put entertainers from different categories of entertainment into the same poll. It's not bad but as least two should be better, but for different reasons. I voted for Debbie Reynolds since she was a maverick in her days but Julia Roberts would probably come to mind since she's more recent. One the other side of entertainment, I voted Ginger Rodgers since she was huge when she danced with Fred Astaire. Ginger and Fred were also a duo that sustained the revenue stream of at least one studio. She might have also been of part of the famed four originators of the 'United Artists' motion picture studio. If so then she was even bigger. Julia will never be that big.

-=-=-
DNA
Sat, 23 Aug 2014, 17:57
steve_ancell
I voted Julia Roberts, because she is MILF.
Sat, 23 Aug 2014, 18:00
dna
What's MILF?
Sat, 23 Aug 2014, 19:43
steve_ancell
Bloody hell!, what timeline are you living in Mr?... www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=milf
Sat, 23 Aug 2014, 20:08
dna
I've never heard of that til now Steve.

I never knew breast feeding turned women on like that!

-=-=-
DNA
Sat, 23 Aug 2014, 20:26
steve_ancell
The same term was also used in one of the American Pie films.
---
The urban dictionary doesn't really do it much justice. A MILF is generally any woman between 35 - 55ish. |edit| And has to be atractive too |edit|
Sun, 24 Aug 2014, 13:03
dna
Oh. Then My Choices are:

Whitney Houston (During her Star Spangled Banner years She looked like a cousin)

Ticka Sumpter (Just Because its my Duty to Do So and Any woman Similar as well)

Teresa Graves (Yes Indeed Sugar)

On the other side of the fence if I had to choose:

Nancy Odell (she looks like Fun and her personality is real. Not fake like some in the business)

Charlize Thereon (Her cheek bones resemble mine when I was younger and she has a name for Biblical humour 'I heaved my hot juices Thereon' The whole bit)

Nicole Kidman (She looks real elegant, is lean, carries herself well and is not fake. In my mind I see her growing flowers)

Dawn Wells (From Gilligans Island)

-=-=-
DNA