-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|462|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> PlayMyCode

Mon, 17 Nov 2014, 13:47
Krakatomato
You know, I love PlayMyCode. It's so easy to just fart around and knock some prototype code up. And it's a great way to bang out a quick remake of something.

But fucking hell! I really tire of all the nobs claiming other people's work as their own (esp. Jay's games). They don't even attempt to make any change. Gah.

Maybe I'm in a bad mood or something, but I honestly wish there was some way of moderating that shite. A billion Hello World games gets really tiring

At least there's the forum to have a few giggles:

www.playmycode.com/forum/topic/338

www.playmycode.com/forum/topic/339

Mon, 17 Nov 2014, 13:57
Jayenkai
Some days, I look at "Yet another shit, unchanged, rip-off Jayenkai Game", and think "I should just take all my games down from here.. "

But then, that's not the spirit of the site.
For every 100 idiots that do nothing to a game, there's 1 who does attempt to learn, and that one person is exactly what PMC's there for.
If my games and their 1,000,000,000 duplicates bring in the players, then there's every chance that one of those players will, some day, be a coder we all admire.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Mon, 17 Nov 2014, 14:00
Krakatomato
Absolutely. But damn, it really does get tiring.

Bit like me I suppose