-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|455|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Black Friday Deals

Thu, 27 Nov 2014, 06:16
Jayenkai
Spotted anything good?

Yesterday I grabbed a Tefal ActiFry from Amazon, for £99. No idea if it'll replace the proepr chip-pan, but figured it was a low enough price to try it out.

Similarly, the XBone was at a fairly low £269, yesterday, and I must admit, I was very tempted to go for it...
Then I spent abiut ten minutes looking through XBone games.. Dull, bland, uninteresting, and really damn well overpriced.
I didn't buy the XBone!!

What bargains have you spotted/grabbed?

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Thu, 27 Nov 2014, 06:55
Dabz
I got a help the hero's teddy for a tenner... Okay, it's not a deal... But was over the moon with it and my new nephew will love it... So will my brother, he was in the army see!

Dabz
---
I got a help the hero's teddy for a tenner... Okay, it's not a deal... But was over the moon with it and my new nephew will love it... So will my brother, he was in the army see!

Dabz

-=-=-
Intel Core i5 6400 2.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB), 8Gig DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 64bit
Thu, 27 Nov 2014, 08:50
cyangames
The local indie games shop is having a half price all retro games sales starting tomorrow, soo I'll probably head down there before work with my £40 coupon, yeah!

-=-=-
Web / Game Dev, occasionally finishes off coding games also!
Thu, 27 Nov 2014, 09:36
Jayenkai
Just spent over £80 on a giant pack of meat, from a butchers in Bury!!
( https://bestinbury.co.uk )

Probably overspent a bit, if I'm honest, but we don't really need to do a big xmas shop, this year, what with the new Big Tesco nearby, and my sister having moved out. The only thing mum hates is overspending on proper meat joints and the like. So, I bought a fuckton, and won't be telling her how much I spent on it all!!!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''