-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|480|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Presents : Unwrapped

Page : 1 2 Next 3
Prev
Thu, 25 Dec 2014, 16:55
steve_ancell
I got body sprays and some other smellies, plus some beer and a new toaster. Still got something comeing from my sister tomorrow, me and my mum spent the afternoon at one sister's and had dinner there, we're having picky bits at my other sister's tomorrow.
Thu, 25 Dec 2014, 16:55
steve_ancell
And if my grammer seems bolloxed, that's coz I'm on the drink.
Thu, 25 Dec 2014, 16:56
Jayenkai
3 pairs of sweatpants.. Just a few years ago, I didn't own a single pair.. Then i was hospitalised, and mum decided I should wear some sweatpants.. Now EVERYBODY is buying me bloody sweatpants, for Xmas and Birthday!! It's getting silly!!

Additionally, got a pair of pyjamas, some slippers, two different "what do we buy him?? Sod it, get him some Lynx" packs, and a mountain of sweets, 'cos .. Sweets.. Mmmm...!!!

Also got some Lego Baseplates, a Pikachu Amiibo, some Sonic socks, and that godawful Sonic Jumper that, although Large, is tighter than a Tiny sized jumper.. And isn't knitted.. And feels like crap. And isn't nice, but looks nice.. But isn't...

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Fri, 26 Dec 2014, 03:36
steve_ancell
Kuron Jay, your post made me think, the three things I hated most as a child, are things I actually look most forward to as an adult.

1. Going to bed. Hated it and now love bedtime.
2. Taking a bath. Hated it and now love soaking in the tub.
3. Getting clothes as gifts. Hated it and now that I am an adult and have to buy my own clothes, definitely love getting them as gifts.

LOL so true!, it's a sign we're all getting old.
Fri, 26 Dec 2014, 06:34
Afr0
I got a shedload of books:

Write Great Fiction: Plot and Structure
How to Write a Damn Good Novel
Capital in the 21 Century: Comicbook version
Metallica biography

Also got an iPhone docking speaker and some clothes.

-=-=-
Afr0 Games

Project Dollhouse on Github - Please fork!
Fri, 26 Dec 2014, 08:42
spinal
I got a wizard dressing gown!!!!!11111one!
Also, some DVD's and tickets to see Dave Gorman!
WooHoo!

-=-=-
Check out my excellent homepage!
Fri, 26 Dec 2014, 09:24
Jayenkai
As in, dark blue with yellow stars, and a giant red collar?!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Fri, 26 Dec 2014, 09:51
spinal
Purple with black stars and moons
Fri, 26 Dec 2014, 09:54
Jayenkai
Oooooh!
Fri, 26 Dec 2014, 18:12
9572AD
4 bath towels
3 underwear
2 moccasins
and an ornament for my non-tree.

-=-=-
All the raw, animal magnetism of a rutabaga.
Sat, 27 Dec 2014, 08:47
zzoom
A back to the future style life preserver/body warmer and an extreme Dodgems experience day aka stock car racing

-=-=-
Happy coding!
Sat, 27 Dec 2014, 08:56
rockford
A back to the future style life preserver/body warmer

Watching Back To The Future III on tv right now

As for pressies, I got a "Hudl 2" tablet (it's good - been playing "PvZ 2" every chance I get ) DVDs, games for Xbox and WiiU (Alien Isolation and Bayonetta SE). Some Star Wars Lego, books, edibles - chocs, crisps, popcorn etc. Socks, smellies and other bits and bobs including money. A pretty good haul, methinks
Sat, 27 Dec 2014, 10:39
rockford
Deodourants, shower gel - personl hygiene type products and things like that. Stuff that smell nice/good
Sat, 27 Dec 2014, 11:00
rockford
LOL. Too true!
Sun, 28 Dec 2014, 04:34
Jayenkai
My sister bought me some Pixel Bricks.
Unlike PixelBlocks, these don't interlock sideways, so are strictly standard Lego interconnection style builds.

The "unique selling point" is that the bricks are slightly squarer, to make them more pixel-like, but also quite a bit smaller.. The studs are roughly 1/2 the size of Lego, so each brick is 1/4 the size of a similar Lego brick.
.. And there's a lot of them.
And a lot of little tiny 1x1 ones, too..
Fiddly fucker!!

... Can you guess?
> Reveal 🔎
and finally...
> Reveal 🔎

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sun, 28 Dec 2014, 04:42
rockford
Cool

Looks much better than BlockTech's non-Lego...
Sun, 28 Dec 2014, 05:07
cyangames
Prezzie List....

Tetris Bop-it
Socks
Slippers - so comfy!
Megaman & Megaman X complete official artworks - 25th anniversary edition, I'm a massive megaman fan
Retro Duo console so I can play some of my NES and SNES games through my TV again. No UK PLug though, shambles!

-=-=-
Web / Game Dev, occasionally finishes off coding games also!
Sun, 28 Dec 2014, 05:46
Jayenkai
Tetris Bop-It?!

... Fair enough!!
Sun, 28 Dec 2014, 09:14
zzoom
I got a "Hudl 2" tablet (it's good - been playing "PvZ 2" every chance I get )

I was toying with the idea of getting one of these yesterday, it'll apparently let you code in Blitz3D on it as well!

-=-=-
Happy coding!
Sun, 28 Dec 2014, 10:02
cyangames
I was uncertain at first but, they really made some fun, quick logic puzzles with it, great stuff!

-=-=-
Web / Game Dev, occasionally finishes off coding games also!
Page : 1 2 Next 3
Prev