-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|691|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Scary Outdoors

Sat, 28 Feb 2015, 06:03
steve_ancell
My mum had an encounter with a couple of Jihad bastards this morning, now I'm really fucking pissed.
Sat, 28 Feb 2015, 06:03
steve_ancell
I want blood.
Sat, 28 Feb 2015, 06:10
Jayenkai
Why, what happened?
Sat, 28 Feb 2015, 06:14
steve_ancell
She was waiting at a bus stop at 8:30 this morning. Two Islamics were standing next to her and were laughing and looking at her. She then saw what looked like the handle of a kitchen knife being gradually pulled from one of their pockets, the bus turned up just shortly after this started happening.

She says she don't want to make a scene of it, but if they're local then what's stopping them changing their tactic next time around.
Sat, 28 Feb 2015, 07:04
Jayenkai
Fuck... Hope your Mum's ok?
Sat, 28 Feb 2015, 07:49
rockford
Very scary. Hopefully it won't have a long-term negative affect on your Mum (ie prevent her going out etc), however I suspect that from now on she will be much more wary of being in similar situations. You never, ever forget. I've been there.

Sat, 28 Feb 2015, 09:25
steve_ancell
Cheers guys. She's contacting the old bill shortly, I assume they will want a description of them.
Sat, 28 Feb 2015, 09:26
steve_ancell
It happened in Brighton Town Centre, thank fuck it didn't happen outside her place. At least they don't know where she lives.
Sat, 28 Feb 2015, 09:50
rockford
Indeed
Sat, 28 Feb 2015, 09:52
steve_ancell
My mum called the police, it's in their hands now. It's about time a stop was put to all their religious nutjob nonsence, Jihad really makes my blood boil.