-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|445|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Red Dwarf - Series 11 and 12

Sat, 02 May 2015, 14:00
Jayenkai
\o/yeay\o/ Linkage

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sat, 02 May 2015, 14:00
rockford
I've just got home from work and seen that - oh happy days!!!
Sun, 03 May 2015, 02:17
spinal
The problem I have, is that Red Dwarf has got progressively worse since season 5 or 6 ish, Not saying I wont watch/buy them, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I think the writers misunderstood what made Red Dwarf good so took a slightly wrong tangent when trying to extend its life.

-=-=-
Check out my excellent homepage!
Sun, 03 May 2015, 03:27
rockford
I thought Series 10 was a very welcome back to form.
Sun, 03 May 2015, 04:31
Jayenkai
Yeah, 10 was Awesome!!
I'm also a fan of Back to Earth. I know lots of people aren't, but I felt it was a very good attempt at bringing the show back. It's very much a "crappy TV special", but it has a decent (albeit ripped off) storyline, and it did everything you needed to resurrect the show.
Without it, we'd've had to have come back to the series 8 cliffhanger, and that was all kinds of messed up!!
It's true that not everything makes sense from series to series, but ... Let's be honest.. This is Red Dwarf..
It never HAS made sense between series!!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sun, 03 May 2015, 04:32
spinal
I thought Rimmer turned very un-Rimmer in his old age. The back to earth special was generally bad in my eyes also.

-=-=-
Check out my excellent homepage!
Sun, 03 May 2015, 04:34
Jayenkai
Depends entirely on which Rimmer he actually is.
Is he the Rimmer that was brought back to life in Series 8, but has somehow died again, or is he Classic Rimmer who's returned after years being Ace...?

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sun, 03 May 2015, 06:19
Dabz
Yummmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dabz

-=-=-
Intel Core i5 6400 2.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB), 8Gig DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 64bit
Sun, 03 May 2015, 09:01
Jayenkai
The Coronation Street one was "Series" 9. A single three-part special.

There's series 10 to watch, and everyone who's seen it agrees that it's "almost Series 6" in terms of quality of comedy. (Albeit with a couple of overly silly scenes)

But.. Yeah.. If you haven't seen 10 yet, go watch it.. Right now!!!

(Series 10 involves Rimmer's brother Howard, Dave dealing with the fact that he's his own Father, and a trip to Earth to find some Lemons.)

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sun, 03 May 2015, 11:01
9572AD
Series 8, though it irks fanboy types with its format reversion to the first three minutes of the first episode, is easily in the top funniest series to me.

-=-=-
All the raw, animal magnetism of a rutabaga.