-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|699|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> MidMovie Makeover

Sun, 26 Jul 2015, 03:04
Dabz
Lol!!!
Sun, 26 Jul 2015, 06:51
rockford
I must admit, I'd rather watch any of the CSI franchises than any of the recent Batman movies. And I hate the CSI franchises - especially the one with that ginger bell-end (Miami?)

To me, Batman Returns was the last good Batman film - some absolutely fantastic dialogue in that one. "True I was their number one son and they treated me like number two" and "Sometimes it’s a diversion to read such rubbish. Most of the time it’s a waste of time." "Bruce Wayne? Why are you dressed as Batman?" "Because he IS Batman, you moron!" And many, many more. Lots of subtle and not-so subtle dark humour. Keaton was so perfectly cast as Batman IMHO.

And Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman too. Meooow!!!

Then of course there's the awesome Danny Elfman score and theme. The latest Batman movies don't even have music in them - it's all just "noise" and there's certainly no discernable theme.

I know I'm in the minority though - I just don't get the new Batman films at all - from the direction to the stars. The acting and story are all dire. And Bale's Batman growl is fucking terrible. Every part of the new films seems forced to me. The only thing they did right was TwoFace, who met a very quick and disappointing end.