-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|691|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> In-Development -> artwork - I'm not sure about this....

Tue, 04 Aug 2015, 06:58
Jayenkai
What's not to like?
Looks great, to me!!
Tue, 04 Aug 2015, 07:26
Dabz
Yeah... Whats not to like, actually, I think they are perfect because it give a more bushy-enemies-can-hide-in-there setup when there's a few close together...

Imagine just chopperering along a line of them trees happily as larry and a git piss off rocket comes flying out at you... Proper "WTF" setup!

Coolio!!!

Also, deserty places really dont really have much in the way of variety when it comes to vegetation... So, to me, they fit in lovely!

Dabz

-=-=-
Intel Core i5 6400 2.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB), 8Gig DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 64bit
Tue, 04 Aug 2015, 10:52
steve_ancell
Those graffix look extra crispy
Tue, 04 Aug 2015, 14:15
cyangames
If you don't need the built-in LOD you might be able to just have it set to a certain level inside unity, just to help speed up loading times

-=-=-
Web / Game Dev, occasionally finishes off coding games also!
Tue, 04 Aug 2015, 15:55
therevillsgames
Looks great!

Can you shoot and burn the trees?
Wed, 05 Aug 2015, 01:25
therevillsgames
Cool!

You could make it so it starts a forest fire and if enemies are hiding in there they come running out!
Wed, 07 Oct 2015, 23:07
EdzUp
I don't know if they are set as children of the terrain you might get it by searching through the sub components of the terrain and see if you can find it then. If you have its name it might be even easier
Fri, 09 Oct 2015, 17:22
therevillsgames
Shame

Really looking forward to this.

What are you doing with the assets?
Sat, 10 Oct 2015, 00:58
therevillsgames
Maybe stick them on the Unity assests store, not sure on how that works there since I dont use Unity but I really like the style you were going.

Either that or give them all to me