-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|687|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> What Have You Done -> What Have You Done? - August 2015

Wed, 26 Aug 2015, 04:04
Jayenkai

Ups

What did you get done this month?
  • Started NeonPlat Adventures 2
  • Did a lot of Music

Did everything turn out as planned?

More or less. NeonPlat seems to be trundling along at a somewhat slower pace than I expected, but I'm currently still at the chunky part. Later on it should, hopefully, get a little easier, and should all come together a little bit quicker.
    I've also been doing oodles of music, lately. I guess I'm in AL Mode, at the minute!

Downs

What didn't you get done?
  • Everything Else!

Why not?
    Considering what I HAVE done, I've not actually been very productive at all, this month. I've watched a lot of old episodes of MythBusters, and played about with a lot of my old games, but as far as productivity goes, this isn't exactly a good month for it.
    Perhaps I'm still a little down about the whole SpikeDislike3 thing. That wasn't good.. :/

Now

What are you working on right now?
    I'm annoying Molly with some Hexbug toys.

How's that going?
    ..she's not interested..

Next

What's the plan for the month ahead?
  • Daily Blogging

I'll keep the daily blog going, as well as the Platdude Pixelart thing.
    In a couple of days time, my "240 per spritesheet" limit will be reached, and I'll need to recode bits of my Pixelart stuff to account for a second spritesheet.
    Yikes! I never honestly thought I'd manage to keep it going, this long!!

---

You can copy+paste the BBCode from the box below, or structure however else you'd like...
    > Reveal 🔎

-=-=-
    ''Load, Next List!''
  • Wed, 26 Aug 2015, 04:24
    cyangames

Ups

What did you get done this month?
  • Ludum Dare
  • 10k Run
  • Raised Money for SpecialEffect

Did everything turn out as planned?

It all turned out pretty well, which is more than I expected

Downs

What didn't you get done?
  • Tidy up old games
  • Finish off closing up the company, probably on friday I'll be done though.

Why not?

Distracted by shinys!

Now

What are you working on right now?

Optimising the Refresh Cartridges website
    Learning Gameboy Development

How's that going?

Pretty well, bung the site www.refreshcartridges.co.uk/ (apologies for the link) into any page speed tool and it's pretty fast, pages load up super quickly and the dynamic caching stuff I've put on the site speeds up the ajax search functions lots, which is great!
    Gameboy Development is coming along, slowly but it's a fun adventure into plain ol C programming with a limited amount of debugging available to me.

Next

What's the plan for the month ahead?
  • Finish up They Are Everywhere
  • Finish making a game for the Gameboy, after learning more about sound registers and probably developing my own tool to make effects / music
  • Keep on running, I still want to get under an hour for next year!

-=-=-
    Web / Game Dev, occasionally finishes off coding games also!