-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|473|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> What The Fox?

Sat, 10 Oct 2015, 02:26
steve_ancell
What the fuck just happened to FireFox?, it's glitchy as fuck!
Sat, 10 Oct 2015, 02:26
Dabz
Haven't used Firefox for years... Chrome here usually, but I'll tell you what though... I'm getting right partial to edge mind!

-=-=-
Intel Core i5 6400 2.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB), 8Gig DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 64bit
Sat, 10 Oct 2015, 02:57
rockford
I've not had any real problems with FireFox. What issues are you having?
Sat, 10 Oct 2015, 04:03
steve_ancell
First time I used it today. The top bar disappears into the top, which I don't mind, but the bloomin' thing somtimes takes ages to reappear when I hover the mouse over it. It sometimes requires me to need to click there a few times before the bar will reappear.
---
Come to think of it I just realised I've not restarted Windows since the FireFox update, maybe a reboot will help.
Sat, 10 Oct 2015, 04:06
steve_ancell
I'm not too keen on the smaller minimise, restore and exit icons either.
Sat, 10 Oct 2015, 04:09
steve_ancell
Another thing that's pissed me off. I have to minimise the browser in order to get to my Windows taskbar, why the fuck didn't they make it appear when the mouse is hovered there when they did it for the tool bar?. FFS!
Sat, 10 Oct 2015, 04:10
steve_ancell
Unfortunatly Edge is for Windows 10 though Mike!
Sat, 10 Oct 2015, 04:33
cyangames
Yeah, firefox is shunting itself closer and closer to the google chrome UI with every iteration it seems, not what firefox users want, otherwise they'd be using chrome in the first place!

Hell, I might end up using opera if things get really bad!

-=-=-
Web / Game Dev, occasionally finishes off coding games also!
Sat, 10 Oct 2015, 04:58
steve_ancell
OOPS!... I just remembered that the Windows key gets me the taskbar, I completely forgot about that key.
Sat, 10 Oct 2015, 04:59
steve_ancell
I also just remembered that F11 takes the browser back out of fullscreen, man I feel a right donkey!
Sat, 10 Oct 2015, 05:01
steve_ancell
And there I was thinking it was an update. I still don't know how it ended up in fullsceen though, I know damn-well that I didn't tap F11.
Sat, 10 Oct 2015, 05:05
Jayenkai
Browsing the net and touching his WinKey...
No wonder the browser's getting twitchy.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sat, 10 Oct 2015, 06:32
rockford
Another thing that's pissed me off. I have to minimise the browser in order to get to my Windows taskbar, why the fuck didn't they make it appear when the mouse is hovered there when they did it for the tool bar?. FFS!

The Windows toolbar appears for me when I hover over it.

And yeah, F11...
Sat, 10 Oct 2015, 08:11
Dabz
Just hit it with a hammer, half a dozen eggs and maybe pour a few bottles of pepsi on it... That'll fix it!

Dabz

-=-=-
Intel Core i5 6400 2.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB), 8Gig DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 64bit
Sat, 10 Oct 2015, 08:57
steve_ancell
Jayenkai Browsing the net and touching his WinKey

I did remember to wash my hands afterwards, promise!
Sat, 10 Oct 2015, 08:59
steve_ancell
rockford And yeah, F11

Meh! LOL
---
Dabz Just hit it with a hammer, half a dozen eggs and maybe pour a few bottles of pepsi on it

Don't put ideas into my head! LMARO!
Sat, 10 Oct 2015, 09:34
rockford
The more these companies "improve" things, the more we dislike them.

I hate nothing more than seeing "New, improved" on any product label because I know it's improved for the company that makes them, not the consumer.

Right bunch of GOGs aren't we! (Grumpy Old Gits)
Sat, 10 Oct 2015, 10:20
cyangames
I prefer the term "more aware" as opposed to gogs

But, yeah, I try to keep things old Skool as much as I can, means I can run more software at the same time on my system, still using my old copy of cs3 for graphics work, don't plan on updating to subscription based grumpy when the tools I have are more than good enough!

-=-=-
Web / Game Dev, occasionally finishes off coding games also!