-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|456|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Windowblinds 10

Sat, 30 Apr 2016, 06:51
spinal
windowblinds 10 is out! Linkage

-=-=-
Check out my excellent homepage!
Sat, 30 Apr 2016, 06:51
Jayenkai
Oooooh!
Sat, 30 Apr 2016, 07:13
Jayenkai
Have started my 30 day trial.
Not sure whether to go for just WindowBlinds, or the full Desktop Package thing..
Will give it a few days, see how I cope!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sun, 01 May 2016, 02:08
spinal
Most of the desktop tools aren't much use to me, I'm sticking with object dock and wb.

-=-=-
Sun, 01 May 2016, 03:54
Jayenkai
Thought : "I wonder if there's a Workbench skin.. There's bound to be a Workbench skin.."

*Searches for "Workbench"*

Hmm.. 2003?!
They're quite old. Wonder if they still work with..

LOL..

Feedback : They still work (yeay) but the buttons aren't quite up to 1920x1080 resolution. Very squinty trying to click the corner buttons!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sun, 01 May 2016, 05:03
spinal
search for my os4 one, it looks a little better.

https://www.wincustomize.com/explore/windowblinds/5200/

-=-=-
Sun, 01 May 2016, 05:25
Jayenkai
Oh aye, that's much nicer!

Kinda tempted to make an AGameAWeek themed skin.. Not sure what it'll be, but I know exactly what's going to be in place of the Red X

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Mon, 02 May 2016, 07:15
Jayenkai
Bought WindowBlinds 10. $9.99

Paid via PayPal, and since the money in my PayPal account is currently made up of GameJolt Ad Revenue, I'd say that's not a bad purchase at all!!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Tue, 03 May 2016, 00:14
Jayenkai
About a decade ago, when I last used WindowBlinds, my windows positions were never saved quite right, and each time I launched an app, it'd creep slowly but surely towards the bottom right corner of the screen.

I'm happy to report that, over a decade later, that exact same issue is still well and truly part of WindowBlinds, and it's already starting to wind me up.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Tue, 03 May 2016, 08:20
rockford
LOL. Even Microsoft couldn't keep a bug going for 10 years!
Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 07:46
spinal
I need a good wb skin, anyone got any suggestions?
One idea would be a default w10 skin with different colours, I bet nobody bothered creating that one?

-=-=-
Fri, 24 Jun 2016, 08:09
Jayenkai
I'm still using the pre-installed (I think..?!) Acrylic 7 by danilloOC

I should probably explore, but .. honestly.. the fact that I'm no longer staring at WHITE EVERYWHERE is enough for me

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''