-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|571|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Jay's Erratic Sleep Schedule

Fri, 06 May 2016, 01:45
rockford
Looks like JAy overslept again today...
Fri, 06 May 2016, 01:45
Jayenkai
Define overslept?
Fri, 06 May 2016, 02:45
rockford
Nah, just kidding. Normally I see your name uptop when I log in.
Fri, 06 May 2016, 02:47
Jayenkai
Since my mum started her job at the local Dentist (cleaning, 1hr each morning, 7-8am) I've been waking up about 6:15'ish, to make sure she's got up. She's terrible at alarms!!

But, yeah, last night I was pissing about with CDs until well past 1:30am, so my usual morning wakeup wasn't going to happen, today!!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Fri, 06 May 2016, 02:51
rockford
I didn't think you slept tbh - you just seem to get so much done, it's like you're awake and active 25/7
Fri, 06 May 2016, 02:58
Jayenkai
LOL.. I wish.. Imagine how much I could get done, then!!!?

Nah, plenty of sleep. Ever since I was hospitalised, it's like my body said "Screw this, I'm sleeping!!"
I also usually have a 6pm'ish nap, too.

I'm a lazy fecker..

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Fri, 06 May 2016, 03:33
spinal
I must say, Helen will often remark that no matter what time of the day you log into socoder, there's Jay-bot sitting patiently.

-=-=-
Check out my excellent homepage!
Fri, 06 May 2016, 03:44
rockford
Exactly!

Yeah, we know you sleep (and quite a bit at times), but you still seem do do more than all of us put together!
Fri, 06 May 2016, 03:59
Jayenkai
When I launch Chrome, which is exceedingly often, one of it's home tabs is here. (The other two, for those who are nosey enough to care, are Twitter and Facebook)

I also have Socoder on my iPad's homescreen, and regularly check in from there, too.

Also, be sure to take into account the fact that I'm stuck in the house with sod all to do, all day!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Fri, 06 May 2016, 05:14
rockford
Sometimes I wish my life was as simple as that; then I think of you and I'm glad it's not.