-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|448|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> The Infinite Wisdom of Rychan

Wed, 22 Jun 2016, 20:41
therevillsgames
So todays the day for Brexit (sorry!!)....
Wed, 22 Jun 2016, 20:41
rockford
Well, today's the day we vote for whether we want Brexit or not.

There are lies, damned lies and Leave/Remain lies. It's all supposition and horse shit whichever way you look at it.
Wed, 22 Jun 2016, 23:57
cyangames
No....please, not on socoder.....
Thu, 23 Jun 2016, 00:56
spinal
I was wondering when this would pop up. I know we don't get too political in here, but there hasn't been any real information from either side. Neither have proven the others statements false (which would be simple considering some of the claims being made) and neither side has done anything to convince people that they are the better option.
My bet is that everyone votes the way they were going to before people started campaigning.

-=-=-
Check out my excellent homepage!
Thu, 23 Jun 2016, 03:04
Jayenkai
My two eurocents..

Much like being a member here, it's easy enough to leave.
But if you storm off in a huff, delete your posts, and say goodbye to everyone forever, it'll be one hell of a trek when you realise you want back in.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Thu, 23 Jun 2016, 04:00
GfK
Thing is.... this country is in a right auld fucking mess.

If your job was as fucked up as this country is, you'd quit. If you wouldn't then you must have accepted that everything's shit and you don't want to make a change that could make your life better.

This is why I voted UKIP and why I voted to leave - if you're not happy, and I'm not, then you need to make a change even if it is hard to sift through all the political bullshit and figure out what you think is best. I could go in-depth with the reasons behind that, but you aren't going to change my mind (aside from the fact that my vote is already in the box), and I'm not going to change yours. So we'll leave it there.
Thu, 23 Jun 2016, 04:56
spinal
I'm not sure I can see anything wrong with the country that leaving the eu would fix.

-=-=-
Check out my excellent homepage!
Thu, 23 Jun 2016, 07:01
GfK
It would make us better off to the tune of £8bn/year (and that's after the "rebate" which the Remain Camp keep trumpeting about in a feeble attempt at justification).

More importantly it allows us to close our borders. The EU open border policy is letting 330,000+ migrants into the UK every year. At that rate, in 30 years time we will have a population of over 70 million and the country will be at breaking point. Public services including the NHS are already AT breaking point - they simply would not cope with a 15% population increase.

It's not going to affect trade - it just isn't. Norway isn't in the EU, and neither is Switzerland, yet they both export more into the EU than we do.

And no, we're NOT going to float away to the north pole, either.
Thu, 23 Jun 2016, 07:08
Jayenkai
It'd make "The government" better off by £8bn/y

But anyone buying/selling anything through the EU will no longer have the tax breaks that they currently get.

The government will no longer have the bill.
WE will.

Remember the Taxes!!

"Why is this $199 computer, £199 over here? That's a rip off!" Because you have to pay US Taxes on top of the price.
Taxes everywhere.

Tax tax tax!

-=-=-

Note : As with all overly political bollocksy threads, I'll be closing this thread tonight, just after I post tonight's newsletter.
Have your say before it goes away.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Thu, 23 Jun 2016, 10:59
steve_ancell
I voted leave.

My reason: I don't see any justification for this country to pay Brussels to tell us what the fuck to do, remaining is like farting, pissing and shitting in the faces of all those that fought or lost their lives trying to defend this what has become a shithole of country. All of the dead soldiers must be turning so fast in their graves by now, in fact they must be doing well over 3000 RPM; they may as well have just handed it all over to Adolf SHitler back in the 1940s.

This is called England for a reason, because it's not Brussels. That's my 2 Eurocents.
Thu, 23 Jun 2016, 12:31
Jayenkai
....Thread closed!!!

G'night, all!

View on YouTube

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''