-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|682|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Web Development -> Starting the Migration away from Wordpress

Tue, 20 Sep 2016, 14:39
cyangames
Finally decided to begin my plunge into migrating the refreshgames.co.uk website away from Wordpress tonight.

I was looking through a bunch of websites I'd worked on today and they all seemed to work fine, load quickly and do pretty much what they're meant to do most of the time.

So yeah, now's the time for me to re-roll my CMS into something a bit handier than before with all the bits-n-bobs I'd find handy.

It's just...there's somethings I don't like about it.

Putting things together on my sub-domain now this morning. Feels like it'll take shape quite quickly, even though no links, etc work quite yet!

test.refreshgames.co.uk/

-=-=-
Web / Game Dev, occasionally finishes off coding games also!
Wed, 21 Sep 2016, 14:40
cyangames
Sub pages are starting to work now and it's css shell is starting to take a nicer form. I might need to borrow some of my code from work tomorrow in order to get some other features working sooner rather than later!

Also need to decide on database structures, best way for me to implement caching, etc, all the fun stuff!

-=-=-
Web / Game Dev, occasionally finishes off coding games also!