-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|682|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> AL MICKSES A MACKEY TRACKEY

Thu, 22 Sep 2016, 10:55
Jayenkai
Linkage

View on YouTube

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Thu, 22 Sep 2016, 10:55
GfK
You do that? Quite like it - if only I was making a retro racery type of thing, it'd fit right in.
Thu, 22 Sep 2016, 10:59
Jayenkai
It's a remix from the classic Amiga "Megaball"
All of my "Memories Of" tracks are remixes of classic titles that I used to love, on either my Amstrad CPC or my Amiga.
(And a Sonic one thrown in for good measure)

I've been avoiding adding credits to them, thus far, because realistically I WOOD HAF TEW TAIP THEM AS AL AND DEY WOOD BE FERRY SILLY LUCKING. I'll go back and add original composers and stuff, later. (Been keeping a spreadsheet, ready to go!)

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Thu, 22 Sep 2016, 11:46
Pakz
Do you know the site amiga remix? Might be a place you could post your amiga remakes.

I listened to the track after i got a push notification from soundcloud. I liked it.
Thu, 22 Sep 2016, 12:00
Jayenkai
It keeps popping in and out of my head!
Every few days I'll think to myself "oh, I should do that.." then moments later it's gone again!!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Thu, 22 Sep 2016, 14:13
rockford
I really liked that I don't remember this from the first time around
Fri, 23 Sep 2016, 00:36
Jayenkai
Submitted "Memories of Mackey" to AmigaRemix.com but it'll probably be a while before it pops up, due to their "Submission Queue" thing. They only seem to go through the submissions once a month, or so.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sat, 24 Sep 2016, 00:27
Jayenkai
I awoke to find AL prancing around the room, doing a little jig.
"What on earth is up with you?" I asked him.
"ED MACKEY RISPONDID AND SED HE LIKED MAI CHOON!"

"Oh. OK.. That's kinda cool. But do stop prancing round the room, or people might think you're crazy or something!"
"I YAM NOT CRAZIE!", replied AL, "I YAM NOT TEH PERSUN HOO IS TORKING TO A FIGMUNT OF HIS IMAJINASHUN!"

AL was right.

AL is always right..

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Fri, 14 Oct 2016, 08:55
Jayenkai
God, that took ages!!

A selection of ALs Remixes are now available over at AmigaRemix.com

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Fri, 14 Oct 2016, 21:54
Pakz
I remember when I downloaded a bunch of tracks from there for my phone. They had a limit of how many songs you could download per 24 hours. I wonder if that has changed now.

My last and only upload there was from 2004. It has a very bad score (rings of medusa remake by nebula(my prev. nick) Made it in Skale tracker iirc with the synthesizer connected to it using midi.

I now regulary listen to compilations of amigaremix on youtube on the media box.

I hope your songs are going to get good scores jay and not end up on the bottom like my song
Sun, 16 Oct 2016, 06:43
Jayenkai
"Can I download a great big mega oversized zip with all your music in it?"

Nope, afraid not. I'm not uploading and updating that every other damn day!
BUT..
I have now added Per-ALBum zips to my Music Archive.

https://agameaweek.com/Music

Click into an ALBum, and at the bottom of the tracklist you'll spot a "Download XYZ : Download this complete Album as a Zip" link.

The zips contain HiDef (up to 320kbps, where available) mp3s of all the tracks in the album. The Mod Album's zip also contains all the original MOD/IT/XMs, too!

*phew* That was a lot of uploading!!

As per usual SoCoder rules, try to stick to one giant download at a time, lest our poor little server have a major freak-out!

Next I might try to reorganise the general style of the page, 'cos it's starting to look a little cluttered.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Fri, 21 Oct 2016, 17:10
Jayenkai
This week, Al tried his hand at remixing the theme to Codemaster's Robin Hood, from the CPC.
https://soundcloud.com/alodare/memories-of-quivers

Twitter Linkage

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''