-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|704|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> On Topic -> Emails, Usernames and Passwords

Thu, 19 Jan 2017, 09:24
Jayenkai
If you've changed your email address since registering, but want to update it, fire me a PM or email, and let me know what I should change it to.

If you ever need to change your username, simply ask. A quick database search and replace can help make most things seem somewhat normal

-=-=-

Whilst I'm on the subject of these kinds of things..
A quick reminder that you shouldn't be using common passwords on all your favourite sites.
SoCoder is far from being the most secure site on the internet, and you shouldn't ever consider your password to be safe!!! God knows how cobbled together this site is!!

I've done what I can, but .. it's the net. If Facebook and Twitter can get frequently hacked, then fuck knows what happens behind the scenes, here!!

You shouldn't need to change your password often, but do ensure it's at least unique to this site, so any other accounts have less of a chance to get hacked because of SoCoder's lack of proper security!!

-=-=-

Also, if you're ever locked out, can't log in, (i.e., if you're reading this but have been unable to log in for years!!) and the password reminder thing is knackered (which it probably is.. I coded it!!), just send me an email and you should usually get a response in about 30 minutes or so.

Email : Jayenkai@Gmail.com

-=-=-

Reason for this post : No real reason, but I was thinking some users might like username options. I'm reluctant to add it as an easy option, but thought a reminder that it CAN be done, might help.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Thu, 19 Jan 2017, 09:56
rockford
Good to know. Cheers