-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|679|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> A Fools Day

Sat, 01 Apr 2017, 02:03
Jayenkai
April 1st warning, folks. Don't believe everything you read!!!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sat, 01 Apr 2017, 02:03
steve_ancell
I invented a device this morning, I call it the Darkbulb. It's a bit like a lightbulb but turns the room dark instead of light.
Sat, 01 Apr 2017, 02:46
steve_ancell
I would post pics but cameras don't work in the dark.
Sat, 01 Apr 2017, 04:24
spinal
I invented the dark bulb years ago, for use in out door raves. I also have a reflector style for spot-darking specific areas.

-=-=-
Check out my excellent homepage!
Sat, 01 Apr 2017, 04:33
Jayenkai
Sounds great for an underground sewer rave!
Sat, 01 Apr 2017, 05:23
Jayenkai
Apologies that I didn't do anything, this year.
I had something in mind, but it would've cost approx £80, and given the amount of cash I've spent in recent weeks, I didn't think it was worth it for the sake of a gag.

Meanwhile, Google's brought out another PacMan-Map thing.
Head to Google Maps, click on the Ms PacMan icon, game on!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sat, 01 Apr 2017, 08:02
rockford
Sorry to say that the darkbulb was invented many, many years ago - if you watch Hellbound: Hellraiser 2, it was put to good use in the "darkhouse" - the opposite of a lighthouse in the labyrinth part of the movie.

@Jay: That's an expensive piece of fake dog poo!
Sat, 01 Apr 2017, 10:03
spinal
I'm not sure I see.
Sat, 01 Apr 2017, 13:35
steve_ancell
LOL
---
I may even go on to invent the quiet-speaker.
Sat, 01 Apr 2017, 13:48
Jayenkai
You say that like it's a bad thing..
At night I struggle with my iPad being on it's nighttime "Lulling" 1/x volume, because it's too loud and keeps me awake!!
I'd kill for a quiet speaker.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sat, 01 Apr 2017, 15:23
Jayenkai
Always worth watching on April Fool's day

View on YouTube

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''