-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|487|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Hung - Please Restart Tape

Fri, 09 Jun 2017, 02:01
Jayenkai
Well, that was certainly a fun night of number watching. Bit of a waste, mind! From what I can see, only the Conservatives can ’’win’’ now. Even a coalition won't be enough to outnumber them.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Fri, 09 Jun 2017, 02:01
cyangames
Woo! hung government!
Fri, 09 Jun 2017, 04:19
steve_ancell
Who's bringin' the rope?
Fri, 09 Jun 2017, 04:24
Jayenkai
Under this government, you'll have to supply your own rope.

But at least there won't be an NHS to help if you only half manage it.

... ffs, politics. I shouldn't have started this one!
Ok, time limited thread. Closing it tonight, so get your jibes in whilst you can.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Fri, 09 Jun 2017, 04:51
steve_ancell
Theresa May is a Cabbage Patch Kid fuckface old bag. I want a ringside seat when the families of dead people rip her a new arsehole due to those relatives dying because they couldn't afford healthcare. It will happen, loads of UK citizens cut open the gates of Downing Street with a disk cutter and storm into number 10. Revolution is coming!
Fri, 09 Jun 2017, 04:54
steve_ancell
Shame my coding mojo is low at the moment, I've got an idea for a wicked game that involves that old witch.
Fri, 09 Jun 2017, 05:00
rockford
I just hope that nobody gets sick, needs the police or any emergency service, hasn't got kids with educational needs, owns/wants a home or car, needs some form of benefits etc. for the next five years.

If you do, you're fucked, unless of course, you are an immigrant. Then you can have all of the above seemingly for free.
Fri, 09 Jun 2017, 05:02
steve_ancell
Well fucking said Ian!
---
With the way my mental health is lately, fucknose if I'll even fucking be here in five years with this government in power.
Fri, 09 Jun 2017, 05:08
Jayenkai
I went to sleep about 4am feeling pride in the voting system, and that so many had done the right thing.

Then I woke up to sheer fucking hell on earth..
The DUP? Jesus fucking homophobic Christ...

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Fri, 09 Jun 2017, 05:15
rockford
Any deal, by any party, with any other parties is definitely going to make the future of Britain (including Brexit) worse. This is the worst possible outcome.
Fri, 09 Jun 2017, 05:16
steve_ancell
A Prime Minister is supposed to give a shit about the people and a government is supposed to work for it's own poeple. What we have instead is a load of Nazi dictators that endlessly help the enemies such as ISIS and any other warlords, and then leave their own people to perish. Everyone needs to stop paying their taxes until the government starts doing their real job of working for its own country's citizens, they are biting the fucking hand that feeds them.
---
They may as well just handed the country over to the Nazis during World War Fucking Two, all those lives were lost for fuck all.
Fri, 09 Jun 2017, 05:24
rockford
I've looked on the BBC website today. Apparently, Britain is the only place that exists in the whole, wide word and the only news there has been in the last 24hours is about the Election and its repurcussions. Surely something else happened, somewhere? Anywhere?
Fri, 09 Jun 2017, 05:25
Jayenkai
Fuckity fuckity fuckity fuckity fuck fuck fuck.
Fri, 09 Jun 2017, 05:30
steve_ancell
Big saggy fucking fucknuts, man I love a good fucking rant!
Fri, 09 Jun 2017, 06:01
cyangames
Aaaand they joined up with the DUP. So, that's that then I guess...

-=-=-
Web / Game Dev, occasionally finishes off coding games also!
Fri, 09 Jun 2017, 06:09
steve_ancell
They all want shooting, the fuckin' lot of 'em!
Fri, 09 Jun 2017, 06:23
Jayenkai
I'm glad Mark's pulled the BlitzBasic forum. I wouldn't want the lovely forum to see what this world has become...

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Fri, 09 Jun 2017, 12:08
Jayenkai
I really, really enjoyed this week's News Quiz
They delayed the usual Thursday Night recording until lunchtime, today, so it's all about last night's absolutely abysmal results.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Sat, 10 Jun 2017, 08:34
GfK
So the Tories are in bed with the DUP now - the party who don't believe in LBGT rights, oppose same-sex marriage, don't believe in abortion (ever), think climate change is a myth, have strong ties with the Ulster resistance (basically terrorists) and believe all ethnic minorities should be thrown out of the UK.

Which leaves me with only one question - what the fuck is Theresa May smoking?
Sat, 10 Jun 2017, 09:49
cyangames
Probably something strong and stable.
Sat, 10 Jun 2017, 17:08
GfK
Dunno if its my imagination but that DUP woman looks shifty as fuck. Would not trust her to feed me cat. Tories are one thing but this DUP lot... Jesus... they look like they should live in caravans and sell pegs for a living.