-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|481|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Suppliers

Tue, 27 Jun 2017, 06:13
GfK
First the supplier's site went down over the weekend and our order didn't get processed (and consequently didn't get delivered Monday). It was shipped last night but now the courier's got logistics issues and all they know is it'll be here by 10pm tonight. Wouldn't mind but I've got shit to do! :/
Tue, 27 Jun 2017, 06:13
Jayenkai
I hate to blame other people. It feels like such a lame excuse.
But, FFS, sometimes..
Other people!

Grrrr!!!!

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Tue, 27 Jun 2017, 06:17
GfK
Shit can't be helped. I understand that. And to be fair it's a rare occurrence - maybe happened only once before in the two years we've been doing this.

But that doesn't help me when it's 1:15pm already, and I've still to get started printing nearly £700 of orders. I've already lost the whole of yesterday, and it's looking like today's going to be a write-off too.

*AND* it isn't worth starting on something else, because guaranteed as soon as I do, the order is going to land.

(to clarify, we normally have a one-hour delivery slot and orders are usually here in the first ten minutes of that. It's just today... it's all gone wrong)!
Tue, 27 Jun 2017, 10:25
GfK
Its just arrived... in the back of a bleeding taxi! And the box is smashed to fucking pieces.

Fucked if I know why DPD have put it in a taxi, or why they've kicked the shit out of the box.

Emailed suppliers... need answers.
Tue, 27 Jun 2017, 10:48
Jayenkai
*sigh*

... other people :/