-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|472|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> New Site - Tomorrow?

Wed, 28 Jun 2017, 09:28
Jayenkai

New Site - Tomorrow

I'm ready to push the button.
A few "Missing page" things have been done today. FLinks and Workshops should all be working in a vaguely usable manner.
I'm ready to go.

But are you!?
Head on Over, stress test what you can, and let me know for sure if everything's ready to go.

(If you don't like the look, click the paintbrush on the top right)

Any and All complaints.
Everything you can think of.

It's getting harder and harder to keep both sites active at the same time, and a number of things (Private messages and Notepad being the all-important things. Newsletters are overly complicated, too!) need to be shifted from their old place in the database to their new more manageable homes.
It's still going to be a complicated road ahead, to do those things, but it'll be easier to do it once the old site is no longer here.
So, unless there's any major complaints..

...?

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Wed, 28 Jun 2017, 10:59
Pakz
I miss the screenshots showcase (The uploads latest uploads)
Wed, 28 Jun 2017, 11:32
Jayenkai
I was unsure whether to "clutter" the left sidebar with that.
Either way, since there's no longer a "Display this upload" checkbox, EVERYTHING will be displayed!!! (Dun-dun-durrrr)

Feel free to discuss where you think this should go..?
Maybe a special page!?

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Wed, 28 Jun 2017, 12:05
Pakz
I kind of liked it as the left bottom. A dedicated page would be nice also Kind of like showcase2
Wed, 28 Jun 2017, 17:46
steve_ancell
I know I prefer this site; but what the hell, it's still SoCoder all the same!