-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|162|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> Off Topic -> Star Wars VIi

Fri, 28 Nov 2014, 11:57
rockford
Star Wars Episode VII - Trailer - Linkage
Fri, 28 Nov 2014, 11:57
rockford
WOOT!!!

Sorry. Couldn't help that double post.

But Star Wars!!!!!
Fri, 28 Nov 2014, 12:12
Jayenkai
I've never been a fan of the movies, but have always loved the sci-fi world around them.
I'm hopeful that JJs made this one a little less.. Um.. .., generic bog-standard fairytale, and a little more Full-on Sci-Fi!!!
.. But then, that's probably not what the majority of the audience wants...

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Fri, 28 Nov 2014, 12:21
rockford
Star Wars isn't about Sci-Fi. It never was. It is indeed a fantasy fairytale; the triumph of good over evil and the epic deeds required to surpass and survive. It's about the "people", not the tech or equipment (although they are required to aid the people to do what they need).

There is room for both sci-fi and fantasy and it is possible to enjoy both...

Anyway, as long as this film isn't as bad as the Star Trek reboots or the last SW trilogy, I'll be a happy bunny. And let's face it, the new movie can't be worse than any of those five. Can it? :/