-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|460|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
Socoder -> RIP Threads -> RIP : Zzoom's Mother-in-Law

Thu, 22 Sep 2016, 03:14
zzoom
Tough few weeks, mother in law passed away a few weeks ago, she outlasted the doctor's estimates of lasting 3 months, by a huge 18 months. Funeral tomorrow ;(

-=-=-
Happy coding!
Thu, 22 Sep 2016, 03:14
Jayenkai
This forum's not in a happy place, this week. :\

Stay strong. You'll have to be the rock of your family, this week.

-=-=-
''Load, Next List!''
Thu, 22 Sep 2016, 03:18
rockford
RIP.

I went through the exact same thing last year; my M-I-L was expected to die 12-18months prior, but hung on in there.

My sympathies to the whole family.
Thu, 22 Sep 2016, 03:32
GfK
Sympathies. Definitely not the best of weeks in Socoderland.
Thu, 22 Sep 2016, 07:32
steve_ancell
Went through similar a few years back when the old man went right in front of me, it does get a bit easier over time but thoughts pop in the mind day in - day out, you even see them very vividly in your dreams.

Sympathies to zzoom, Dave, Ian, and all that are effected here.
Thu, 22 Sep 2016, 08:06
zzoom
Thanks all, we were all with her until an hour before she passed, her sense of humour shone thru and she was a tower of strength against her 3 types of illness,

-=-=-
Happy coding!
Thu, 22 Sep 2016, 09:20
spinal
My sympathy, it really isn't a happy week this week.

-=-=-
Check out my excellent homepage!