-=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- (c) WidthPadding Industries 1987 0|418|0 -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
SoCoder -> Blogs Home -> Blogs


 
Pakz
Created : 14 January 2023
 

Very busy coding.





I added the first file for a new project a week ago. I have spent a lot of time coding. I even think I might have forgotten to vote on the polls one or more times. My main code crossed the c64 memory size. +64kb.

I do need to take breaks to clear my mind. I discovered yesterday that I made a real dumb and unnecessary for loop increasing a lookup table size by a large bit. Ending up drawing a thousand plus pixel. In stead of a dozen!

I might be busy coding for another week.

 

Comments